Monday, May 30, 2011

The power of words...

Words can change your life. They are the tools you use to construct your reality and your connection with others. Here's a short and powerful vid that both uplifts and demonstrates the amazing power that words can have. As the description to this vid says "This short film illustrates the power of words to radically change your message and your effect upon the world."

Let me know what you think.



[and here's the youtube link to the vid in case the embed above doesn't work for your browser: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hzgzim5m7oU ]


If you'd like to learn details about the neuro-linguistic effects that words have on your mind and body, check out my previous post: Life Enhancing Language


smiles, Grant

5 comments:

  1. Way to go, Grant--make me cry, first thing in the morning! This well-chosen video makes your point perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jean, your comment gave me a chuckle, so thanks for that :-) and yes, I know what you mean, it made me cry too, which is why I knew I had to share it, it moves our hearts and sends great messages to our heads. Words are powerful. And I thank you so much for sharing your words in your comments.

    smiles, Grant

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yeah. Not to mention that the lady's indirect reply to the blind man's question was itself a second example of the object lesson. Terrific paradigms. But you know, I'm haunted by the fact that a lot of the magic herein is driven by the "wordlessness" of this gem. Not to obfuscate the point, and the potentcy of NLP, but when words are used almost as aftermath to self-discovery, they are never more effective. I.e. discovering truths that are within us is the most convincing outcome to persuasion, and if words can merely shepherd that discovery like a pointing finger in a dream, they are powerful indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Grant, the vid moved me as well. Great blogging....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Grant !! wonderful post ( as usual )I always feel that words have their own mysterious power we might all know the same words but we rarely feel the hidden power of it :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and comments...